Saddle Club_taster session
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Campbeltown, Argyll
- Product code: SC_LT_trial
THIS IS A TASTER SESSION AS A TRIAL PRIOR TO SIGNING OUR CHILD UP FOR A BLOCK.
FUN, ACTIVE AND EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY FOR KIDS & TEENS IN KINTYRE.
This fully supervised 3hr session includes learning how to look after horses as well as a 1 hour riding lesson.
Our Saddle Club is designed to:
- inspire and create the next generation of horse-back adventurers;
- support young people to develop new skills to be proud of;
- provide motivation and challenge;
- develop equestrian independence; and
- be a safe space for simply having fun and letting off steam!
Saddle Club is an opportunity for these young people to build their knowledge in horse care and stable management and gain some real yard experience whilst also improving their riding and having safe fun with peers and new friends outside of school.
This afternoon session has become affectionately known as the ‘Littlies’ as it is aimed at our younger riders. The age range of this group is typically 6-13. Riders are developing confidence and independence at walk and trot but are supported by ‘leaders’ as required. Canter will start to be introduced to riders in this group as and when we deem they are ready.